Bankruptcy Contact Confirmation
Thank you for your interest in having Weekes Law help you get your finances back on track. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Complete the Bankruptcy Questionnaire
To expedite your consultation and avoid completing the form at the consultation, please complete our Intake Questionnaire at https://www.weekes-law.com/forms/bankruptcy-questionnaire/
In A Hurry To File?
We can help you file quickly. To do so, you should gather the following essential documents that we will need in order to file an emergency case:
- Complete the Bankruptcy Questionnaire;
- Provide a copy of your Driver’s License(s);
- Provide a copy of your social security card(s), Tax Identification Number, or original W-2;
- Provide copies of all paystubs for the household for the past 7 months;
- Provide copies of your the 2 most recently filed state and federal tax returns; and
- Provide copies off your past 2 month account statements for each checking, savings, or pre-paid debit card for each account you have open, even if the account is not actively being used.
- Provide a copy of a recent (last 30 days) annual credit report for all 3 credit bureaus. Order online at https://www.annualcreditreport.com/requestReport/requestForm.action, Click “Print Your Report” and print as PDF.
- Take an approved Credit Counseling course and provide the certificate(s).
- Dollar Learning Foundation – https://dollarbk.org/
- Access Counseling – https://accesscounselinginc.
- Cricket – https://cricketdebt.com/
There are a number of approved providers, including:You can find a complete list of approved providers at https://www.justice.gov/
ust/list-credit-counseling-. agencies-approved-pursuant-11- usc-111
You can use this online consultation scheduler to schedue your consultation right now.