Individual Trust Plan
Robust Living Trust for an Individual
The 1 Person Trust Template Package is ideal for a single person who wants robust estate planning documents conveniently online at a fraction of the cost. These documents are ideal for a person who has a basic estate, doesn’t have any special needs or unique planning needs.
Save hundreds or thousands, without sacrificing quality
Online Living Trust Plan includes:
- Revocable Living Trust
- Pour-over Will
- Springing Durable Power of Attorney
- Living Will, and
- HIPPA Release
This product is ideal for individuals who have a simple estate and know what they want, who want to leave their property to their children, or to a specific person. These documents are not simple templates like you will see on other downloadable legal documents. These documents are robust estate planning documents drafted by an experienced estate planning attorney. They are legally binding upon execution.
With this package you will:
- Choose Who Receives Your Assets – designate in your Revocable Living Trust who gets your assets when you pass
- Choose Who Handles Your Affairs – designate in your Revocable Living Trust who is authorized to handle your affairs
- Specify Your Wishes Regarding Life Support – a living will is a legally binding document that specifies your legally binding wishes regarding life support and medical care.
- Specify Your Desires Regarding Medical Care – a living will is a legally binding document that specifies the medical care you wish (or do not wish) to receive if you are unconscious.
- Specify Who Has Legal Authority to handle your finances – this includes a power of attorney which grants that legal authority to another person to handle your finances if you can’t.
- Authorize Health Care Provides to release information – authorization doctors, hospitals and other health care facilities to release your confidential information to your decision-maker.
After purchase you will have access to our online form that walks you through all the necessary questions to design the estate planning documents. After submission, you will receive an email with the robust legally binding estate planning documents that are ready to print and sign. You can either schedule an appointment to sign these documents in our offices or you can print them and sign them at a bank or credit union or other location in front of a notary public and two witnesses.